Saturday, March 27, 2010

Future Gonzalez


Well i am redoing my blog and i thought it would only be fair to do the biggest life changing thing that has happened to me in the 2010 so far! And that is getting engaged! Well on new years my significant other and i decided to go to Vegas to celebrate coming into the new year, what i didn't realize is that he had a trick under his sleeve! Well we stayed at my favorite Uncle Jeff's and Aunt Junes house like always. But as the day to the new years eve came we spent it doing our traditional Vegas things, going to In & Out, shopping, and going to the Lambo dealership. But as we came aware this year it closed! (the saddest day of our life) But anyways the night of new years came and we were on the strip for probably 8 hours! Well its about to hit midnight and we are across the street from the Bellagio and the count down begins and then it hits 12 right when Bryan started whispering our "saying" in my ear. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." I turned around to face him and asked him why are you saying that? As he holds the ring box in front of my face. The only thing i say is, "Are you serious??" As he shakes his head yes, i just kinda sit there, "Well??" he said oh "YES" ha ha of course! so he puts the ring on and we do all the mussy stuff, hug, kiss, etc. And that is the beginning of Bryan's and my engagement!

4 comments:

Abby Jo said...

Ahh... that is the sweetest story ever!:) I love it. When are you guys gettin married? Congrats that is so awesome! I'm so excited for you!

Haleigh and Gavin said...

Darling Darling :D

Cali said...

ABBY!!! how have you been? still married to uh... was it brad? we dont have a date yet but we are thinking either this end of summer or next year sometime!! do you have facebook?

swimmingviolist said...

CUTE!! Love you Cali!! You're amazing! haha! This is Tasha! I'm following your blog! :D